Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Nov 15-19 (Kicked out)

To tell you the truth I thought i was kind of fun wandering the school with a bunch of my friends. If I was alone looking for a place to study for like intervention or something, I guess I would feel pretty bummed out. This happened to one of my friends and he got caught in the hall by one of the teachers and was sent to detention. It sounded pretty harsh when he tolled me about it O.o. When we were left outside I new something was up. I mean what kind of a teachers leaves there kids out in the freezing cold winter air without telling them where they are? If that actually happened my parents wouldn't be to happy XD. Now back to the Trail of Tears. When you sit back and really ponder what they felt, you kind of feel heart broken. Just imagine being in your house, somewhere warm and inviting, then being told you have to leave on foot to some totally different place... never to return. And on the way your hole family dies and you realize your all by yourself somewhere you've never been, in the cold freezing weather. O____O Sounds wait less to me. Without waiting there is no hope and without hope there is nothing. If it truly were me I would most likely curl up in a small ball and just cry. I hope no one ever has or ever will have to feel that way again. The one responsible for this had no feeling for the Indians and what they truly felt. So far reading Little Tree, I have this feeling of admiration for the Cherokee.

No comments:

Post a Comment