Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sept 27- Oct 1

Sept 28
    The "ideal" teacher for me would be some one like my 8th grade English teacher Ms. Glines. What made me like her so much is that she was one of those people who you just want to be around. She was funny, related things to her every day life which made class fun, and had an awesome personality. All in all she was just a really great person. But in a learning environment, her teaching was my favorite because she was really organized, stayed on topic, and had just the right amount of discipline. I really hate those kinds of teachers who are so uptight that they might just kill the student who made a comment. But there are those teachers that don't seem to now what discipline is... They kind of just say "ok, everyone please sit down or I'll have to stop teaching until your all quiet." he/she said with a smiling face....... uhhh what kind of a punishment is that? Ms. Glines was right in the middle. She loved talking with the kids but new how to shut us up when needed. She was so cool ^__^! She is actually the teacher who made me like English. I used to hate it because of all the boring books and having to learn to spell words I would never use again in my life! That all changed after 8th grade. Over the summer I started getting into some really cool books, such as the Hunger Games series, and realized English class wasn't so bad. Might even be one of my favorite classes! I guess this is to show how much a teacher has on a students time at school. If I have someone like Ms. Glines I know I'll have a good "ideal" year! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment