Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Oct 4-8

Oct 6
    My typical Saturday begins whenever I wake up... which is somewhere from 8am - 12pm. The only reason I would stay asleep tell 12 would be that I stayed up tell 1am the previous night watching a movie or something... After waking up I usually go see what I can eat for breakfast, It always feels good to wake up on Saturdays because I know my family will be awake. On normal week days, I'm the first one awake. I usually eat by myself too until I have to catch the bus. Waking up to a breakfast is always the best. After breakfast, I'm usually resting for a bit (watching TV or something...) until I go help out around the house. If I ever miss a day of Piano or homework during the week, Saturday is the time to make that up. After all of the above is accomplished, I get the rest of the day to myself. I usually go to my friend Hanna's house or go do something with my family. Typically, I feel that Saturday is a day to relax from school and get things together for the coming week. I still get excited about Saturdays like when I was little. Not that school is boring or anything...*cough cough* ehem....hm..
The best Saturdays are those with perfect weather. No one wants a Saturday to be rainy and boring. Storms are even worse. >You cant go outside and do something because of the rain, and due to the storm, you sometimes get a power outage. Then your stuck inside with nothing to do. That is unless you like to use your... IMAGINE NATION!!!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment