Sunday, October 31, 2010

Oct 25-29

My first term at Provo High has been amazing! I never expected high school to be like this! At first I was kind of in shock that I was going to High School... But now that I'm 1/4 of that way done... and I love it! The things that made it so great were my friends and teachers. Turns out the teachers here aren't so bad! (haha jk they're great =D) There are a lot of other activities to do after school too. (I like going to open gym for softball =P) Many of the classes are easy to pass, (you show up) But there are some (English, Physics, Geometry ect...) You have to study for. But if you do, Your rewarded with all A's!!! I hope that I'll get into better study habits next term though haha.... -___-" sigh. It's really different from Dixon. (in a good way) I'm being told all the time that High School is the time to get good habits that you will do the rest of your life. So I guess its now or never. It's kind of scary though... in computer tech., we're already talking about College and what job we want. I"M JUST A FRESHMAN! Haha, not saying that I shouldn't be thinking about those things. Its just came at me a little fast. Well... I'm hoping for the best for next term!

No comments:

Post a Comment